There are near about 100 different types of brain tumour causes brain cancer that depends on which cells within the brain are involved. But the most common is called glioma which is generally formed not from the nerve cells of the brain but additionally formed from the glial cells that support those nerves. So the most aggressive form of glioma is additionally well known to us as glioblastoma multiforme, also these tumors take place in the brain’s area like the branches or specifically like a tree which may be impossible to remove completely.
There are some other tumors including:
- Pituitary adenomas : These kinds of tumors generally take place at hormone producing pituitary gland.
- Acoustic neuromas : It is a slow growing tumors, it take place at the hearing nerve and often noticed in the old people.
- Meningiomas : Near about a quarter of brain cancers are generally formed from cells in the membranes or meanings which covers the brain.
- Craniopharyngioma and ependymomas : These kinds of tumor often occurs in younger age patient.
Possible Symptoms of brain cancer:
The signs and the corresponding symptoms of a brain tumor can be divided into two categories, like:
- Those which caused by the disruption or damage of the particular nerves or the areas of the brain, additionally these symptoms will also depend on the exact location of the tumor which may include:
- Some tremor or weakness of the certain parts of the body,
- Change in the visions,
- Mood changes or behavior,
- Difficulty at the time of writing, drawing or walking.
2. Those which is cause due to the increased pressure within the skull, this can be happened due to many types of tumour including:
- Vomiting tendency,
- Seizures etc.